Goldie My Big Curly Bear
Goldie My Teddy Bear
I've had "Goldie" for about eight years now. I found him in a antique shop in Lyndhurst in the New Forest.
He stood out for me because of his wonderful golden curly fur. I had not see a teddy bear with this sort of curly plush before and I decided that I just had to have him.
He is quite a large bear and has some very nice characteristics such as:
• Oval to pointed fabric covered feet pads with claw stitching – three claws to each paw
• His paws are ‘spoon’ shaped
• Flat head, black & amber eyes
• He is also rather portly and may be stuffed with wood wool as he is rather hard.
• Growler works with rocking motion
• Different (soft, velvety) fur on muzzle
• Small stitched (horizontally) black nose
• Fully jointed